Friday, February 11, 2011

Winter continues...

It's the still the first week and February and Winter has not relented one iota. Snow and freezing rain have combined to imprison not only my horse, but my freedom as well.
Hell, just trying to drive my car has gotten very dangerous, as with the snow banks so high it feels like playing russian roulette when you try to turn onto a main street. Scary!
We're all slowly starting to go stir crazy, and I include that horses in that statement. I try to leave them outside as long as possible, but they have such limited space to move in that they don't burn much energy. Everyone is getting twitchy and cranky, it's just not pleasant. We're all bored and there is nothing we can do about it.

On top of it all I am currently unemployed and looking for work. So normally I would ride lots, but I can't as I have nowhere to ride. *sighs* It just sucks...

There is nothing new, and nothing going on. I just clean the barn, change blankets and feed the horses when it's my turn. I bring my camera and take pictures occasionally.

Meh!

This is when I wish my truck could haul Betsy's trailer, then I would be able to trailer UK to an indoor at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment